United Nation Academy
Welcome to Legends Duel Academy , We hope that you like the site and join us and it is completely fun and free
United Nation Academy
Welcome to Legends Duel Academy , We hope that you like the site and join us and it is completely fun and free
United Nation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Nation Academy Academy is a new great dueling academy, Join us you will never regret it

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
United Nation Academy is an academy to gather all members no matter your skills is to have fun, competition and make friends. Join us! you will never regret it.

Planeptune's NepNep Dueling School

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Planeptune's NepNep
Administrator
Administrator
Planeptune's NepNep

Zodiac : Sagittarius
Posts Posts : 59

Planeptune's NepNep Dueling School  Empty
PostSubject: Planeptune's NepNep Dueling School    Planeptune's NepNep Dueling School  EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:08 pm

Hello! NepNep here with another anouncment the grand opening of my dueling school for rah and slifer rank members will begin today i will accept them and teach them in order of post i will gladly take anybody in who wants to learn so they reach obelisk and horakty ranks so anybody wanting to learn post here cmon hurry before somebody takes 1st place hurry and post Cost:5 UNA Points
Back to top Go down
kaixzero

kaixzero

Posts Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Planeptune's NepNep Dueling School    Planeptune's NepNep Dueling School  EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:44 pm

i'll take the class sounds fun
Back to top Go down
vanthefish

vanthefish

Posts Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Planeptune's NepNep Dueling School    Planeptune's NepNep Dueling School  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:42 pm

I'll join the class.
Back to top Go down
Noxius1253

Zodiac : Aquarius
Posts Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Planeptune's NepNep Dueling School    Planeptune's NepNep Dueling School  EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 6:55 pm

i want too!
Back to top Go down
Entr0py

Entr0py

Posts Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Planeptune's NepNep Dueling School    Planeptune's NepNep Dueling School  EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:50 pm

I would like to enroll myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goosey
Administrator
Administrator
Goosey

Zodiac : Aries
Posts Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Planeptune's NepNep Dueling School    Planeptune's NepNep Dueling School  EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 4:08 pm

sames
Back to top Go down
Planeptune's NepNep
Administrator
Administrator
Planeptune's NepNep

PostSubject: Re: Planeptune's NepNep Dueling School    Planeptune's NepNep Dueling School  EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:41 am

Sure but Entro's A Blue 0.o You sure you need them?
Back to top Go down
Entr0py

Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: Planeptune's NepNep Dueling School    Planeptune's NepNep Dueling School  EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:04 am

Very Happy sure it would be a nice refresher course for me nonetheless, there's always something to learn... how do you plan on doing this? UNA chat, DN watch option...
Back to top Go down
Planeptune's NepNep
Administrator
Administrator
Planeptune's NepNep

PostSubject: Re: Planeptune's NepNep Dueling School    Planeptune's NepNep Dueling School  EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:52 am

Dn ofc but ofc i would duel you first to see what level you are and from what i should begin wich idk what i will teach an obelisk lmao but w/e xD
Back to top Go down
Entr0py

Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: Planeptune's NepNep Dueling School    Planeptune's NepNep Dueling School  EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:40 pm

well at the moment the only thing that i'm trying to get better at are learning about cards that miss their timing associated within a link. Also trying to comprehend how mermails/atlanteans are able to activate their effects when paid as a cost. just simple stuff like that in general.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kandy

Mr.Kandy

Posts Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Planeptune's NepNep Dueling School    Planeptune's NepNep Dueling School  EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 7:26 pm

Yooo let me hope into this. Kandy is new he needs learning.
Back to top Go down
Chupakbraz

Chupakbraz

Zodiac : Capricorn
Posts Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Planeptune's NepNep Dueling School    Planeptune's NepNep Dueling School  EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 10:08 pm

i would like to join, to see what i could learn form them
Back to top Go down
Thedarkbeast596

Thedarkbeast596

Posts Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Planeptune's NepNep Dueling School    Planeptune's NepNep Dueling School  EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 1:56 am

i'll be down for this aSIGN ME UP PLAYA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planeptune's NepNep Dueling School    Planeptune's NepNep Dueling School  Empty

Back to top Go down

Planeptune's NepNep Dueling School

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1