United Nation Academy
Welcome to Legends Duel Academy , We hope that you like the site and join us and it is completely fun and free
United Nation Academy
Welcome to Legends Duel Academy , We hope that you like the site and join us and it is completely fun and free
United Nation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Nation Academy Academy is a new great dueling academy, Join us you will never regret it

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
United Nation Academy is an academy to gather all members no matter your skills is to have fun, competition and make friends. Join us! you will never regret it.

Planeptune's NepNep's Super Turbo Deck Shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Planeptune's NepNep
Administrator
Administrator
Planeptune's NepNep

Zodiac : Sagittarius
Posts Posts : 59

Planeptune's NepNep's  Super Turbo Deck Shop Empty
PostSubject: Planeptune's NepNep's Super Turbo Deck Shop   Planeptune's NepNep's  Super Turbo Deck Shop EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:38 pm

Hello! Nep Here with a deck shop here i will say what types of decks i make and you give me a custom and i'll try my best to make it the best fitting like you want to these are my prices

Control Deck Of Your Choice: 20 UNA Points
OTK Deck Of Your Choice: 30 UNA Points
Aggresive Deck Of Your Choice:20 UNA Points
Meta Deck Of Your Choice: 10 UNA Points
Combo Deck Of Your Choice: 30 UNA Points
Turbo Deck Of Your Choice : 40 UNA Points
Conversion Of Any deck To Any Type Of Deck Stated Above : 15 UNA Points
Random Deck : 20 UNA Points
Back to top Go down
King
Administrator
Administrator
King

Posts Posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Planeptune's NepNep's Super Turbo Deck Shop   Planeptune's NepNep's  Super Turbo Deck Shop EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:43 am

Oh, im going to have fun with you Nep Very Happy
How bout some Chronomoly Control?
Back to top Go down
Planeptune's NepNep
Administrator
Administrator
Planeptune's NepNep

PostSubject: Re: Planeptune's NepNep's Super Turbo Deck Shop   Planeptune's NepNep's  Super Turbo Deck Shop EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 11:32 am

Sure give me 5 days as maximum also the Oh,im going to have fun with you Nep sounds......... so very wrong 0.0....
Back to top Go down
Entr0py

Entr0py

Posts Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Planeptune's NepNep's Super Turbo Deck Shop   Planeptune's NepNep's  Super Turbo Deck Shop EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 1:22 pm

lol, King that is actually do-able... but if I did have points to give and want to give Nep a challenge I would request for a Spirit Control Deck or a Koa'Ki Meiru Deck with most of its members Razz (not just Rocks and Beast Warriors)...
Back to top Go down
firecar3

firecar3

Posts Posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Planeptune's NepNep's Super Turbo Deck Shop   Planeptune's NepNep's  Super Turbo Deck Shop EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 3:02 pm

Planeptune when i get enough points can you see if you can upgrade my six sams
Back to top Go down
Planeptune's NepNep
Administrator
Administrator
Planeptune's NepNep

PostSubject: Re: Planeptune's NepNep's Super Turbo Deck Shop   Planeptune's NepNep's  Super Turbo Deck Shop EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:29 am

Sure. Entro btw you don't know my building skills i have made spirit control went 6-0 on dev pro i was sleepy i 2-0 everybody who went against me also koa'ki meiru isin't so hard
Back to top Go down
Entr0py

Entr0py

Posts Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Planeptune's NepNep's Super Turbo Deck Shop   Planeptune's NepNep's  Super Turbo Deck Shop EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 2:02 pm

nep, true, I've seen people build them before. its just that their side effects/maintenance cost tends to give a challenge to some deck builders and everything falls apart because of it. I actually welcome these faults and like these themes because of it unlike other themes in the meta that just seems as close to perfect as they can be or are just easily provided all their needs cardwise.
Back to top Go down
Planeptune's NepNep
Administrator
Administrator
Planeptune's NepNep

PostSubject: Re: Planeptune's NepNep's Super Turbo Deck Shop   Planeptune's NepNep's  Super Turbo Deck Shop EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:04 pm

So true so very true
Back to top Go down
firecar3

firecar3

Posts Posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Planeptune's NepNep's Super Turbo Deck Shop   Planeptune's NepNep's  Super Turbo Deck Shop EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 7:53 pm

Nep im looking to upgead my six sams deck ill like it before the tournement please and thankyou
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planeptune's NepNep's Super Turbo Deck Shop   Planeptune's NepNep's  Super Turbo Deck Shop Empty

Back to top Go down

Planeptune's NepNep's Super Turbo Deck Shop

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1