United Nation Academy
Welcome to Legends Duel Academy , We hope that you like the site and join us and it is completely fun and free
United Nation Academy
Welcome to Legends Duel Academy , We hope that you like the site and join us and it is completely fun and free
United Nation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Nation Academy Academy is a new great dueling academy, Join us you will never regret it

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
United Nation Academy is an academy to gather all members no matter your skills is to have fun, competition and make friends. Join us! you will never regret it.

An Update: we need our loyal members to help us raise again please read

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loki
Administrator
Administrator
Loki

Zodiac : Aries
Posts Posts : 20

An Update: we need our loyal members to help us raise again please read Empty
PostSubject: An Update: we need our loyal members to help us raise again please read   An Update: we need our loyal members to help us raise again please read EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:56 pm

In case you guys haven't gotten the message Me, Goosey and King have decided to leave UNA along and start over on a academy

that was made ages ago but never used, we need you to all join us in this new academy its called Darkflare Duel Academy here is the link http://darkflare.forumotion.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
Confey

Confey

Zodiac : Aquarius
Posts Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: An Update: we need our loyal members to help us raise again please read   An Update: we need our loyal members to help us raise again please read EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:12 pm

I prefer stay bounce
Back to top Go down
misa

misa

Zodiac : Taurus
Posts Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: An Update: we need our loyal members to help us raise again please read   An Update: we need our loyal members to help us raise again please read EmptyTue May 13, 2014 10:46 am

I agree with confey I prefer to stay im not going to join yugioh acacademys anymore
Back to top Go down
Entr0py

Entr0py

Posts Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: An Update: we need our loyal members to help us raise again please read   An Update: we need our loyal members to help us raise again please read EmptyWed May 14, 2014 5:55 am

i too will try to make it work in this academy... doesn't really mean we can't all work together and still duel.
Back to top Go down
Satori Komeiji

Satori Komeiji

Zodiac : Capricorn
Posts Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: An Update: we need our loyal members to help us raise again please read   An Update: we need our loyal members to help us raise again please read EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 5:52 am

I haven't even been here for 24 hours, but will help any way I can
Back to top Go down
Confey

Confey

Zodiac : Aquarius
Posts Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: An Update: we need our loyal members to help us raise again please read   An Update: we need our loyal members to help us raise again please read EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:37 pm

That... Pendulum!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Update: we need our loyal members to help us raise again please read   An Update: we need our loyal members to help us raise again please read Empty

Back to top Go down

An Update: we need our loyal members to help us raise again please read

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1