United Nation Academy
Welcome to Legends Duel Academy , We hope that you like the site and join us and it is completely fun and free
United Nation Academy
Welcome to Legends Duel Academy , We hope that you like the site and join us and it is completely fun and free
United Nation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Nation Academy Academy is a new great dueling academy, Join us you will never regret it

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
United Nation Academy is an academy to gather all members no matter your skills is to have fun, competition and make friends. Join us! you will never regret it.

josegalo1999's test results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tony_levi423
Tester
Tester
tony_levi423

Zodiac : Taurus
Posts Posts : 6

josegalo1999's test results Empty
PostSubject: josegalo1999's test results   josegalo1999's test results EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 4:39 am

tony_levi423 vs josegalo1999
Agents vs Battlin’ Boxers
Duel result: 2-0 by tony_levi423
score: -3

Deck: 8/20

deckbuild: 8/10
your deck is very original. not many players play battlin’ boxers. most people cant figure out how to make the deck synergize and run effortlessly. i enjoy playing against an original deck sometimes.

side deck: 0/10
your deck didnt have a side. i would strongly suggest doing so. side decks often help you prepare for the unprepared.

Gameplay and Concentration 11/20

Use of cards: 4 / 5
although you did open poor, you managed to make the best of your cards and keep good advantage with the selected options you were given.

Siding Skills: 0 / 5
You didnt side Sad

Performance: 7/10
I enjoyed playing you. You played well also, you played with confidence.

Rulings: 8/10

Total: 24/55

Congratulations, Welcome to the UNA, you are now in Ra Yellow!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kandy

Mr.Kandy

Posts Posts : 54

josegalo1999's test results Empty
PostSubject: Re: josegalo1999's test results   josegalo1999's test results EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 2:58 pm

Please try not to score off "Originality" keep it to how smooth the deck works and card choices.
Back to top Go down

josegalo1999's test results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1