United Nation Academy
Welcome to Legends Duel Academy , We hope that you like the site and join us and it is completely fun and free
United Nation Academy
Welcome to Legends Duel Academy , We hope that you like the site and join us and it is completely fun and free
United Nation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Nation Academy Academy is a new great dueling academy, Join us you will never regret it

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
United Nation Academy is an academy to gather all members no matter your skills is to have fun, competition and make friends. Join us! you will never regret it.

The Prince Of Light And Darkness Has Arived!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chupakbraz

Chupakbraz

Zodiac : Capricorn
Posts Posts : 6

The Prince Of Light And Darkness Has Arived! Empty
PostSubject: The Prince Of Light And Darkness Has Arived!   The Prince Of Light And Darkness Has Arived! EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 8:12 pm

Hello Everyone I'm new here, and I'm hopping to meet new people, to have have and some great duels. Some things that you might want to know about me are my name is Chris AKA Chupakbraz, My favorite deck is A BlackWings build that i made back then when i started playing competitive, but right know I'm playing with a chaos dragons that I'm still trying to learn, pretty much the one i used for my test that placed me in Raw Yellow Dorm. I Have to work on ruling and playing skills because i left the game a year ago and i just came back about 2 weeks ago. So yea pretty much that's all i can think of and I hope to have a great experience here. Thank you for reading, and have a great day Smile
Back to top Go down

The Prince Of Light And Darkness Has Arived!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1