United Nation Academy
Welcome to Legends Duel Academy , We hope that you like the site and join us and it is completely fun and free
United Nation Academy
Welcome to Legends Duel Academy , We hope that you like the site and join us and it is completely fun and free
United Nation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Nation Academy Academy is a new great dueling academy, Join us you will never regret it

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
United Nation Academy is an academy to gather all members no matter your skills is to have fun, competition and make friends. Join us! you will never regret it.

Who says junk synchrons cant otk? oh wait NOONE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thedarkbeast596

Thedarkbeast596

Zodiac : Sagittarius
Posts Posts : 7

Who says junk synchrons cant otk? oh wait NOONE! Empty
PostSubject: Who says junk synchrons cant otk? oh wait NOONE!   Who says junk synchrons cant otk? oh wait NOONE! EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 3:24 pm

https://i.imgur.com/g42KDPR.png

i'm the best, around nothings gonna ever tear me down. Of course i dont use that deck anymore >_>
Back to top Go down
Confey

Confey

Zodiac : Aquarius
Posts Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Who says junk synchrons cant otk? oh wait NOONE!   Who says junk synchrons cant otk? oh wait NOONE! EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 5:25 pm

You should post a Epic Win of Your gravekeeper's bounce
Back to top Go down
King
Administrator
Administrator
King

Posts Posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Who says junk synchrons cant otk? oh wait NOONE!   Who says junk synchrons cant otk? oh wait NOONE! EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 2:20 pm

Confey wrote:
You should post a Epic Win of Your gravekeeper's bounce

There's nothing epic about Gravekeepers tho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who says junk synchrons cant otk? oh wait NOONE!   Who says junk synchrons cant otk? oh wait NOONE! Empty

Back to top Go down

Who says junk synchrons cant otk? oh wait NOONE!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Nation Academy :: Showcase :: Pictures Showcase-