United Nation Academy
Welcome to Legends Duel Academy , We hope that you like the site and join us and it is completely fun and free
United Nation Academy
Welcome to Legends Duel Academy , We hope that you like the site and join us and it is completely fun and free
United Nation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Nation Academy Academy is a new great dueling academy, Join us you will never regret it

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
United Nation Academy is an academy to gather all members no matter your skills is to have fun, competition and make friends. Join us! you will never regret it.

Member of the Month Poll (February 2014)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Confey

Confey

Zodiac : Aquarius
Posts Posts : 38

Member of the Month Poll (February 2014) Empty
PostSubject: Member of the Month Poll (February 2014)   Member of the Month Poll (February 2014) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:30 pm

Welcome! I'm Confey, the Mad scientist!bounce Here is Link of how this work https://unitednation.rpg-board.net/t114-member-of-the-month-rules

Here is the List of Members this Month!

BestInTheWorld
vanthefish
The king
my4haikt
Aang
Hero
Deska
Mr.Kandy
Planeptune's NepNep
Shiyo
shootingstarknight
Lucy:D
King
Confey
Nojoj2
Goosey

Vote for your favorite one! Oh! And Please remember NO VOTING FOR YOURSELF! lol!
Back to top Go down
Loki
Administrator
Administrator
Loki

Zodiac : Aries
Posts Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month Poll (February 2014)   Member of the Month Poll (February 2014) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 8:30 pm

My vote goes to Goosey Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Killmatronix

Killmatronix

Posts Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month Poll (February 2014)   Member of the Month Poll (February 2014) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 8:43 pm

voting for nep

Last edited by Killmatronix on Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:14 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : fuck caps i'm not going to put them if i feel like it)
Back to top Go down
Confey

Confey

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month Poll (February 2014)   Member of the Month Poll (February 2014) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 2:07 pm

(One day thinking it)

My vote goes to:bounce: King bounce

* Bows to King*
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kandy

Mr.Kandy

Posts Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month Poll (February 2014)   Member of the Month Poll (February 2014) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 3:42 pm

The members are like everyone. Members of the month suppose to be nominated by other members. But you do what you guys do.

Vote for Goosey mang
Back to top Go down
misa

misa

Zodiac : Taurus
Posts Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month Poll (February 2014)   Member of the Month Poll (February 2014) EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 12:09 am

I vote for goosey
Back to top Go down
King
Administrator
Administrator
King

Posts Posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month Poll (February 2014)   Member of the Month Poll (February 2014) EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 5:55 pm

Goose has done more for UNA than me or anyone here. So of course, I will vote for Goosey.
Back to top Go down
Confey

Confey

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month Poll (February 2014)   Member of the Month Poll (February 2014) EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month Poll (February 2014)   Member of the Month Poll (February 2014) Empty

Back to top Go down

Member of the Month Poll (February 2014)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Nation Academy :: Main Board :: Announcements-