United Nation Academy
Welcome to Legends Duel Academy , We hope that you like the site and join us and it is completely fun and free
United Nation Academy
Welcome to Legends Duel Academy , We hope that you like the site and join us and it is completely fun and free
United Nation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Nation Academy Academy is a new great dueling academy, Join us you will never regret it

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
United Nation Academy is an academy to gather all members no matter your skills is to have fun, competition and make friends. Join us! you will never regret it.

Icarus-sky's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loki
Administrator
Administrator
Loki

Zodiac : Aries
Posts Posts : 20

Icarus-sky's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Icarus-sky's Test Results   Icarus-sky's Test Results EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 2:03 am

Banned Deck: Stall or any alternate win conditions, Otk and Meta

Loki vs Icarus
Noble Knights vs Call of Valhalla
Duel Result: 0/5
Duel Result: 2-1

Deck:
Deck Build: 8/10 (41 cards in this deck I can see its very fast paced and its working very effectively.)
Side Deck: 3/10 (Fairly weak in terms of countermeasures against some swarming decks and can effectively shut your deck down)

Gameplay & Concentration:
Use of cards: 4/5 Effective play style keeping me at edge.
Siding skills: 2/5 Needs more counters, try adding cards that prevent certain effects of attributes.
Performance: 7/10 Fast paced in our duels and more focused on keeping my monster off the field.

Ruling Test: 3/10 You did very well for somebody who hasn't played in a year Smile

Test result: 30/55

Horakhty White: 46-55
Obelisk Blue: 31-45
Ra Yellow: 15-30
Slifer Red Dorm: 0-14

Congrats, the dorm you're going to is Ra Yellow . I think that you need to just need more counters and maybe more lv4's and some support cards to strengthen your monsters, maybe something like Safe Zone. Oh and dont forget to add in some more cards to help you increase your draw power and maintain your hand advantage.
Back to top Go down
icarus-sky

icarus-sky

Zodiac : Scorpio
Posts Posts : 5

Icarus-sky's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icarus-sky's Test Results   Icarus-sky's Test Results EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 2:22 am

Thanks man! honesly didn't think I'd do too well! especially with the fact that Noble deck kicked my ass from here to last week XP
Back to top Go down

Icarus-sky's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1